LENGTH: 10 SECTIONS
Apologies - The ACE Grammar course is not available to purchase yet. Check back, it's coming soon!
- Countability - do you give advice or advices? About litigation or litigations?
- Articles - a contract, the contract, some contracts or contracts?
- The present - I do corporate work or I am doing corporate work
- The past - the other side's lawyers sent us or have sent us their comments?
- + ing or + to - I strongly recommend [to look at / looking at / that you look at] this section
- Reporting - she said that... oh dear, what comes next? Does the tense change? Does the word order change ?
- Conditionals - if you do this section you will avoid common errors with conditional sentences such as this one
- Adjective - a traditional Italian SPA or an Italian traditonal SPA ?
- Adverbs - she speaks well English or she speaks English well ?